Overall InsideOut Reflection Describe your journey through LFAS Inside Out Project and address two or more of the following reflection topics:
1. How challenging was it to represent LFAS?
2. What challenges did you face to connect with individuals to give their photographs personality?
3. How hard or easy was it to show the art of your model?
4. What sort of technical challenges did you have? Explain
5. What did you learn about yourself from this project?
I learned that taking pictures of people is not easy
and we need to have patience and endurance in doing anything.
First of all, I thought that taking pictures are not difficult but
through this JR project, I also learned that I need to put our all effort
in taking pictures because an effort does not betray us.
6. What did you learn about people from this project?
7. What did you learn about photography from this project?
8. How important is it to you to have “your” photo on the LFAS wall and why?
I believe that my picture shows our school's atmosphere and mood such as
happiness and curiosity. Also, one of my model's picture represents variety of
feelings so if people look at my photo, they will realize message of my photo.
9. Do you think that you are, or would like to be a “portrait” photographer? Why or why not.
10. Think of a topic of your own.
No comments:
Post a Comment