Thursday, January 5, 2012

Picture of the year 2011



This photo is my favourite because of the fireworks. It seems to help people reduce their stress and difficifulites in 2011 and encourage people to live a new life in 2012.
Fireworks explode over the Houses of Parliament, including St Stephen's Tower which holds the bell known as Big Ben as London celebrates the arrival of New Year's Day, Jan. 1, 2012.
I think the main subject is fireworks. Exploding of fireworks and the clock of the building are very interesting, amazing, and emphasizing that now is 2012!






This picture is my second favourite photo. In the picture, there is a one couple and they spend their time together in the last day of 2011 and welcome 2012. I think that spending precious time with lover will be a valuable events for us and have an unforgettable memory.
A couple watch a fireworks display light the night sky as they prepare for New Year celebrations in Berlin, Germany, on Saturday.
I think the imain subject is a friendly couple and fireworks. I like the repetition of the fireworks and the background of the color. It does not help fireworks look boring and tired and also I really love the couple's

silhouette.




This photo is my third favourite picture. I like this picture because I think the background of the picture and fireworks combine well together. Alos, fireworks explode very alligned and I really impressed by  the overall background color.
The Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge are seen during New Year's Eve fireworks from Mrs. Macquarie's Chair in Sydney, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment